With an estimated 30,000 visitors in attendance, the 2011 Everything Jersey City Festival was again a huge success. See the coverage from the Jersey Journal.
The Everything Jersey City Festival is TEN (10) Blocks (Central Avenue between Hutton and Congress Street) of Family Fun and FOUR (4) Stages of FREE Music & Entertainment! For the Kids – Bounce House, Super Slide, Rock Climbing Wall, and Petting Zoo! Encounter Premiere Artists, Crafters, Festival Foods, Huge One-Day-Sales at Participating Businesses and much, much more! Festival hours are from 11 AM to 6 PM (Street closure: 5 AM to 8 PM), rain or shine. For updates, join our email list.
|Exhibitor Info/ Application||Family Fun||Volunteer Information|
|Sponsors||Shopping – ONE DAY SALE||Getting to the Festival|
|Festival Entertainment||Taste of the Heights||Community Advisories|
In the News
- 5/23/2011 – Festival Photos by Jersey City Independent
- 5/21/2011 – “Everyone in Hudson County Comes to Everything Jersey City Festival”
- 5/21/2011 – Festival Photos by Jersey Journal
- 5/21/2011 – Photos on Flicr
- 5/20/2011 – Everything Jersey City Festival returns tomorrow on Central Ave
- 5/20/2011 – Everything Jersey City Festival returns to Heights Saturday
- 4/30/2011 -Small Catholic School in JC Heights fundraises at Everything JC Festival
- 4/21/2011 – Performers, petting zoo, paintings, pottery!
- 3/11/2011 – “Queen of Freestyle” Judy Torres Returns to Everything Jersey City Festival
Did you miss previous year’s events? Take a look back.
Connect with the Everything Jersey City Festival on:
2011 Festival Review
“Thanks” to our 2011 Festival Sponsors
This event would not be possible without continued support from sponsors. Businesses and organizations who become sponsors of the Everything Jersey City Festival enjoy a wide range of promotional benefits in conjunction with the events’ marketing campaigns. Additionally, this festival is designed to stimulate the local economy. Sponsors are reinvesting in our community by providing a much needed boost for local commerce.
If you or your business or organization is interested in becoming a future sponsor, please email or call the CASID at (201) 656-1366.
2011 Everything Jersey City Sponsors:
The Everything Jersey City Festival is organized by the Central Avenue Special Improvement District Management Corporation in partnership with Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy, the City of Jersey City Municipal Council and Division of Cultural Affairs, Hudson County Executive Thomas A. DeGise and Board of Chosen Freeholders. Paid for in part by the Jersey City Urban Enterprise Zone Program.
- Judy Torres – The Queen of Freestyle and Hometown Girl returns to the EJCF Stage
- BuzzUniverse – An eclectic blend of rock, jazz, latin & world grooves
- The Black Hollies – Jersey City’s best psychedelic rock group’s first EJCF appearance
- Celtic Cross – These Celtic Folk-Rockers Will Take You To Ireland and Back
- CHOICE – Jersey City’s own Bad Boys of Acapella and Oldies are back!
- Rumba Con Son – Central New Jersey’s Hottest Salsa Band Comes Back to Jersey City
- Woodfish – The Jersey Shore’s best Funk-Rock Band!
- Ray Rodriguez y Swing Sabroso – These Salsa Pros Will Get your Swinging
- Ed Solomon & Go Falcon! – Poppy Punk Rock of the Highest Caliber
- Leah Le Grace – Pop-Rock From One New Jersey’s Rising Stars
- Stephie Coplan & the Pedestrians – Hoboken’s Best Piano-Driven Pop-Rock Trio
- Catch Wild – Jersey City’s Top Young Alternative Rock Band Debuts at the EJCF
- Actor’s Shakespeare Company at NJCU -Hudson County’s Professional Players
- Family Fitness Martial Arts
- Jang Star Tae Kwon Do
- Hope Center Dancers
- DJ Muny Haddad will host the Lincoln Street Stage with a Karaoke contest, live dance performances, and JC’s best Elvis show!
More on the way. Check back for updates!
From local favorites to largely-known acts, there will be something for everyone on the four festival stages! Artists interested in performing at this or future festivals are encouraged to send their press kit, including an audio and/or video sample of their work, to the CASID for consideration. Scroll down for our mailing address, or email us. If you’re not a performer but know of a good one we should consider, tell us!
Rides and Amusements for the the kids:
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides
- Super Slide
Central Avenue Shopping
The CASID is coordinating a huge one day sale among Central Avenue (jewelry, clothing, shoes, furniture, etc) businesses on the day of the festival. Many Sales will offer 10% to 50% OFF select merchandise. Additionally, you will find great treats and bargains at participating Sidewalk Sales.
The Exhibitor Application was due on April 21, 2011. The 2011 Everything Jersey City Festival is no longer accepting new applications. If you would like to receive future notice of this event, please join our JC Festival mailing list.
The Everything Jersey City Festival features artists, crafters, festival food vendors, local businesses and organizations. Exhibitors at the festival will reach a crowd of thousands with their products, service or message. Spaces were filled on a first come, first served basis at the discretion of the Festival Committee.
Reminder to Everything J.C. Festival Exhibitors:
- Canopies (10’x10’) and tables are required for all vendors. Central Avenue businesses Kennedy Department Store (270 Central Ave., 201-420-8722) and C.H. Martin (256 Central Ave., 201-659-7055) have canopies available at very affordable prices. If you plan to rent these items, All Star Rentals (973-591-1333) is the Everything Jersey City Festival’s preferred rental company.
- The event is rain or shine.
- Expect correspondance from festival no later than May 5th. All applicants should expect to notified by mail if they were accepted to this year’s festival. If you have not received email notification that your application is being processed, please email us immediately. Exhibitors will receive festival instructions in the mail for setup time and entry.