What should I do if a street peddler enters my establishment or a food vendor sets up outside?

As a good business person, you should first suggest that the peddler or vendor solicit your customers only if you can take 20% of whatever business they do (hey you have to pay the rent somehow right). Just kidding- all business owners are encouraged to contact the Police Department at (201) 547-5477 and notify the CASID office immediately.