WHY VOTE? Because it is your fundamental right as an American, and the most basic means by which you have a voice in how your government works. By voting, you participate in a process that determines who will represent you, your family, and your neighbors in your community, your state, and your country. For more information about voting in New Jersey, visit the Division of Elections website. If you are not sure if you are already registered to vote, you can check here. Hudson County residents can find all election and voter information, including sample ballots, at the Office of the Hudson County Clerk.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is Required to see these forms.
- Voter Registration Forms - English, Español, Chinese, Korean, Gujarati
- Online Federal Post Card Application
- Absentee Ballot Application (English)
- Absentee Ballot Application (Spanish)
- Permanent Absentee List Form
- Political Party Declaration Form
As many long-time Hudson County residents have said in the infamous words of Al Capone - "Vote Early and Vote Often."